Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

bad virus long lines

Sail Date: February 09, 2015

I have been on 3 previous Carnival Cruises. This past week we took a cruise on the Fascination for Feb 9. It's was my 4th and my brother and sister in laws 1st. Tuesday the 10th my boyfriend started having diarrhea. Wednesday 11th my sister in law was throwing up and diarrhea. She was unable to get off ship in bahamas. While on a tour in the Bahamas another lady on our floor said she was sick the day before. Needless to say on Thursday my brother was sick and I ended up sick on Friday. Don't know what we contacted but I have now read other review from January where others had gotten sick on the Fascination. Only had 1 buffet line at night in the coconut grove dining room so there was always a long line. The first day they were selling alcohol cards the 1st and 2nd day for 49.95. We went to buy one the second day and they told us a whole different story than the day before. There were 3 shows 2 were the same and the only reason we had 3 was because they were switching out the performers. Water tasted horrible like it had something in it. Only water from bar downstairs tasted like water. I will not go back on the Fascination again.
it's a smaller ship hot tubs were always crowded
food was ok some was cold when received
Oceanview was nice found previous tourist tag under bed when i was checking to make sure we didn't leave anything
our room attendent was great to come back and clean our room from where boyfriend had been sick
cruise director and 1st set of performers were good
not much going on
Bahamas was a repeat but we did tour the city this time little stirrup cay was very nice
Jacksonville, Florida
hard to find a motel at first motels not at same exit as cruise terminal
took a tour of the island was nice to see more than the shops and straw market
Little Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
nice beach chairs weren't comfortable for laying out lunch was same as on boat and had a little straw market