Freeport Nassau...Fascination

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 05, 2015
Ship: Carnival Fascination
Cabin Number: M93

The staff on the Fascination were great. The food wasn't as good as I expected, it was only ok. The ship needed more things to do. There was no dancing. There also needed to be more activities. They were a little lacking. The people were super friendly, very helpful. The weather was a little chilly apparently a cold front came in before we sailed. The seas were very rough Thursday night and Friday. Freeport wasn't what I expected. The people we encountered were very nice but the town itself was less than we expected.

food was only ok, not that great. desserts very bland

needed dancing

only comedy and one show, needed more

have no idea

staff was excellent

certain areas smelled like they need fabreeze

bed was a little hard for my taste

The water was beautiful, most amazing I've ever seen. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, they all made it a point to remember your name, loved that touch.

nothing to do around the ship
not what I expected, tour guide was awesome though
Water was beautiful, straw market a little scary