Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Freeport Nassau...Fascination

Sail Date: February 05, 2015

The staff on the Fascination were great. The food wasn't as good as I expected, it was only ok. The ship needed more things to do. There was no dancing. There also needed to be more activities. They were a little lacking. The people were super friendly, very helpful. The weather was a little chilly apparently a cold front came in before we sailed. The seas were very rough Thursday night and Friday. Freeport wasn't what I expected. The people we encountered were very nice but the town itself was less than we expected.

certain areas smelled like they need fabreeze
food was only ok, not that great. desserts very bland
staff was excellent
only comedy and one show, needed more
Children's Programs have no idea
needed dancing
the Balmoral beach excursion was ok, the resort was VERY expensive
bed was a little hard for my taste
Jacksonville, Florida
nothing to do around the ship
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
not what I expected, tour guide was awesome though
Water was beautiful, straw market a little scary

The water was beautiful, most amazing I've ever seen. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, they all made it a point to remember your name, loved that touch.