Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Good Trip,

Sail Date: October 20, 2014

The trip was a good experience overall.  There were both great and bad experiences with the staff as with people in general.  The attitude of some seemed to be negative with no tolerance for anyone.  Thankfully, some were the opposite and willing to do their part to make our getaway a pleasant and memorable vacation!

The gift shop was small and shopping on board limited.
The quality of the food was good but it seemed to have declined since my previous cruise.
The cabin was fine but too far from main elevator.
The room staff was great. But the wait staff ranged from great to offensive.
The entertainment was good. The only real issue I had was that children were allowed to sit in on the adults only entertainment!
The onboard activities wear lively and fun.
I like that we were given plenty of time to explore the main island.
I loved exploring Nassau! Get a private tour from a native. I recommend Patrick. Ask for him in the square.
Little Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
It was rainy the day we visited but the setup was good.