Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

FASCINATION CRUISE OCT. 21, 2014

Sail Date: October 20, 2014

OVERALL THIS WAS A GOOD CRUISE.. THERE WERE SEVERAL WAITERS WHO WERE BORDERING ON BEING RUDE..ALSO, I AM HANDICAPPED, AND MY FRIENDS WHO ARE NOT  GOT OFF THE SHIPPED AND HAD TO WAITE 45 MIN BECAUSE I WAS THE LAST ONE TO GE OFF WHEN WE GOT BACK TO Jacksonville Florida.   THEY SAID THEY HAD 40 HANDICAP!!!!!!!!!    DID THEY NOT KNOW THERE WERE FORTY BEFORE THEN? ---THIS BOTHERS ME----SUPPOSE THERE WERE AN EMERGENCY---WOULD I HAVE BEEN THE LAST TO GET OFF-?---WHEN IN FACT THEY SAID WE WOULD BE THE FIRST------AFRAID OF SAFETY!!!!!!!

GREAT FOOD AND DINING
ORIGINALLY WAS PUT AT THE FAR END OF SHIP AWAY FROM DINING AND SHOPPING AREA---I,M A SENIOR CITIZEN!!!!!ROOM WAS DINGY, OLD AND STUFFY.. i WAS MOVED CLOSER TO MAIN STREAM AFTER 5 HRS.
CHRISJAY, MEAL SERVER WAS GREAT, kODAK OR ROOM ATTENDANT WAS GREAT