Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Cruise # 13

Sail Date: October 20, 2014

This cruise was taken for relaxation and leisure.  I have been on the Fascination at least three times and it has always been a great cruise.

I think this time we had the best waiters, room stewards and front desk and overall nice, helpful and friendly staff I have ever had.

I had a regular inside cabin that was spotless every moment, but very comfortable with a wonderful room steward that smiled and called me by name everytime I saw him, always asking if he could do anything for me.  (Kutet)

The waiter at dinner was exceptional (Leonardo)

The man at the fron desk (Angel) helped me with a problem and worked so hard to find the answer...and he did without getting flustered.

Everything was very enjoyable.

Adam is a very good cruise director, very personable.

Would highly recommend this cruise if you are looking for relaxation and leisure time as I was.

Probably not much for teenagers.

Room Steward, waiter, front desk staff
Children's Programs n/a

My only problem was phone service. I have AT & T. I bought an International package so that when we were in port and on land, I would be able to use my phone without hugh charges. It didn't work. I ended up using the ship phone to call home and it wasn't too expensive.