Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Had a wonderful time.

Sail Date: August 29, 2013

So on August 29, 2013 I set sail on the Fascination towards Nassau and Freeport Bahamas. I had a wonderful time. When we first got to the port we parked really close and it was $15 a day. Then this nice man on a golf cart threw our luggage on and drove us to the door. We said goodbye to our bags and headed through the security check point. The security check point was pretty easy. We breezed right through. We got there about 11:45am and it was smooth until we got in line to do the sail n sign account. That was slow and really irritating seeing it was hot in that room. Soon enough we took our picture and boarded the boat. We had lunch and waited and waited for the other members of our party to board. When they did lunch was over and it was time for the safety drill.
I loved the Fascination, the food was great, the entertainment was stellar. They did a Diva and Motown show when I was on board and I enjoyed both. I went to Hasbro Game night and it was hosted by our Cruise Director Paul Santley. He was great. The late night Mexican buffet was wonderful. The deck party was the bomb, everyone was dancing and having a great time. I loved Nassau. Freeport I hated every minute. It was hot hot hot, nothing to do, boring, everything was far. Overall, it was amazing. oAN: the lobster and prime rib night were everything, that lobster was THE BOMB!!
Nice ship, not the biggest but it was great
Food was good for the most part
Loved it, it stayed clean
Everyone was nice. I loved our head waiter Kwame
Some night were boring but it was cool
Could have been more