Not Happy

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 04, 2013
Ship: Carnival Fascination
Staff seemed tired, one of our restrooms smelled horrible and was not clean. The staff had to be told and admitted that he had not gotten to our restroom which had a urine smell. Bowl in bathroom was dirty in other cabin. Camp carnival made my 11 year lay down so that was a waste to pay for aftercare and no activities going on. My child said they yelled at them and I could have had my older children to put her to bed if I knew that is what they would do.

We did enjoy the slide. Seemed that the crew was not orginized or just tired. Food and bar staff at times was snappy.

this is a port I will never use again, getting off was worse than getting on