Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A very very good time.Excellent.

Sail Date: July 04, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

My first time Cruise and was excelent, the food was good at the buffet. I ate one night at the Imagination Restaurant and the pork meat was very dry. The service was perfect and the presentation good. All the buffet has variety and fresh food to choose and the salad bar was excelent. My favorite place was the ice cream machine.
Our room maid was very nice and gentel. I give her a A+ on service and kind.
There was a lot of activities for kids and adults. I won $500 in the BINGO.
The embark and desembark was very easy. I recommend this cruise like a very good option to relax and enjoy the beautifull of the Bahamas and the Caribean.

Take a stateroom on the center of the ship by the center elevators, and you are close to everything.