Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Attention to detail lacking

Sail Date: May 23, 2013

Going on this ship I was thinking that with the recent past problems at Carnival I would get an over the top experience. The lack of attention to detail was amazing to me. Even after asking the Maitre D of the Imagination dining room about the menu, they never changed it so you had no idea what food was going to be served that night. Doors hanging off the hinges, screws coming out of a urinal, staff standing around socializing instead of working. Consistently given wrong times about when things would start, wrong times on when items purchased would be ready, lack of service by the bar staff. Personally I think it reflects more about the command staff than about Carnival so can hardly wait to book on the Sunshine to see if that is any better. But never will be doing this ship again.
No one knows how to cook pasta. Seafood was great.
Jacksonville, Florida
Authorities act like they are on a power trip.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Nothing here.
Lots to do. Just bring your money and stay away from the street vendors.

1 Comment