Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Days is just not long enough :)

Sail Date: May 23, 2013

We had a great time celebrating my daughter's High School Graduation and 18th Birthday. I was disappointed in Freeport, stayed on the ship. Nassau was great. (Especially Senor Frog's) My daughter was amazed! Her first cruise. Some food was wonderful, other food was meh. Room steward NEVER called me by my name which is very new to me. Embarkation and Debarkation was a breeze since we had Special Services. I got OBC for something...... no idea why, but I'll take it LOL Service in the MDR at breakfast was slow and the staff was not friendly. Lunch in the MDR was good and the staff was very efficient and friendly. Dinner in the MDR was great and lots of fun. My favorite meal was BBQ Ribs. Second favorite was fried Shrimp. Not really impressed with buffet. Room Service was nice :) Tried the Chicken Fajita Wrap and it was delish! Of course I always like the BLT. Very happy to be able to sit indoors at the bar and smoke!