Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

GREAT, GREAT CRUISE!

Sail Date: February 26, 2007

We absolutely loved this cruise. We have been on 2 other cruises, on 2 other cruise lines, and this was the best. Boarding the ship was very efficient. Within 30 minutes we were in our staterooms and ready for lunch. Within the hour we were eating cheeseburgers with a bucket of beer! Carnival was also very efficient getting us on and off the boat at each port. No waiting! When we were at sea there seemed to be plenty to do if you pleased or plop yourself in a deck chair (like me) and enjoy the sun and the band! I never felt overcrowded. The food was fabulous at every meal with plenty to choose from. My daughter and husband had fun playing bingo each day and learning how to make animals out of the towels! We all thought the shows were done well with talented singers and dancers. At the end of the day we were treated to turn down service with chocolate mints on the pillow and beds you could sink into and sleep very well!

Pros: The comfortable beds and the staff

Cons: deciding which yummy dessert to eat!

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

Calica, Mexico
Again we did not plan anything in particular when in Playa Del Carmen. The beach is stunning and a wonderful place to sink into a beach chair with a cold beer or margarita! My 11 y/o had a blast with all of the street vendors and shopping. Senor Frogs was a great place for dinner at the end of the day.
Don't Miss: Don't miss the beach and beautiful water!
Key West, Florida
Key West is one of my favorite places on earth so we did not take any excursions. We started at the Southermost point and walked all the way back to the trolley stopping at some our favorite places such as Margaritaville, Irish Kevin's and Capt. Tony's. It is just fun to be in Key West doing nothing in particular!
Don't Miss: Key West Winery
Key West, Florida
Don't Miss: Key West Winery
Calica, Mexico
Don't Miss: Don't miss the beach and beautiful water!