Excellent!!!!!!!

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 26, 2007
Ship: Carnival Fascination
This was the absolute best vacation that we have ever had!!! The ship was always clean and we felt like we had known the staff all our lives!!! The absolute friendliest people EVER were employees on this cruise ship!!! We felt like royalty!!! I wish I could have fit a few of them in my bags and brought them back with me!!! We will DEFINITELY vacation like this again!!!

I don't try new things, so I ate the same thing every night, but my husband LOVED the food choices and enjoyed trying things that he would NEVER get from home!!!

AWESOME shows and deck parties!!!

These people were like our best friends!!!! We hate that we had to leave them!!!

We were very pleased with our room and the cleanliness of it every time we would arrive back!!!
Most beatiful beaches that we have ever seen!!!
Wish we could've seen the night life!!!

Pros: Friendly people

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!