Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Excellent!!!!!!!

Sail Date: February 26, 2007

This was the absolute best vacation that we have ever had!!! The ship was always clean and we felt like we had known the staff all our lives!!! The absolute friendliest people EVER were employees on this cruise ship!!! We felt like royalty!!! I wish I could have fit a few of them in my bags and brought them back with me!!! We will DEFINITELY vacation like this again!!!

Pros: Friendly people

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

I don't try new things, so I ate the same thing every night, but my husband LOVED the food choices and enjoyed trying things that he would NEVER get from home!!!
We were very pleased with our room and the cleanliness of it every time we would arrive back!!!
These people were like our best friends!!!! We hate that we had to leave them!!!
AWESOME shows and deck parties!!!
Key West, Florida
Wish we could've seen the night life!!!
Calica, Mexico
Most beatiful beaches that we have ever seen!!!