Will NEVER EVER book on this ship again!

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruises: 1 cruise (first)

Overall rating:

Carnival Fantasy

4 Night Western Caribbean (Mobile Roundtrip)

Sail date: February 28, 2019

Ship: Carnival Fantasy

Cabin type: Suite

Cabin number: U75

Traveled as: Family (older children)

Review summary

I want my money back as we tried over and over to do with Guest services. Carnival has a real good scam going on here and basically holding people hostage and going where they choose to go and not where we PAID to go. I will NOT stop here with this review. I am contacting everyone about this. I am NOT a settle-for either. Settle for where ever someone decides to take me without my approval. I did NOT pay to go to PROGRESO! I PAID to go to COZUMEL!

Embarkation

Captain changed destination AFTER we left dock not giving anyone a chance to get off the boat. Carnivals Vacation Guarantee is a SCAM. They do NOT uphold it.

Ship experiences

Lido and Gus's were good

We stayed in our room the most of the trip

Did not go

Our Steward was EXCELLENT! Our housekeeping crew was as well.

Ship was clean and nice

Cabin was good but would have been better had we gotten what we paid for.

Ship tip

DON'T! Find another cruise.

Ports of call

Mobile, Alabama

The people were nice.

We did NOT go to COZUMEL as we PAID to do. We were rerouted to Progreso. NEVER AGAIN!

Disembarkation

They shut down 3 of the 4 elevators on day of disembarkment at 7:30 am. FIRE SAFETY HAZZARD! was told to go to Deck 9 for disembarkment and then after everyone was on deck 9 we were told to go to Deck 7 with only 1 elevator going. they created chaos.