Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Second Mate

First Cruise so nothing to compare this to

Sail Date: September 24, 2014

Overall everything was good in my opinion. The staff was friendly, our rooms were always clean. The ship seemed to be well maintained. The food was pretty good especially the lobster on the "Formal" night. Overall I didn't have any complaints about the cruise. The soda package then was $8.00 for the entire cruise & now I see it's $6.50 a day plus 15% gratuity so the 10 day cruise we're taking in May will be $69 for soft drinks. The only reason this concerns me is because we've opted for a balcony this time & are spending money on excursions because we are going to be in 5 different ports. I'm saving all the money I can. LOL.

Cruise Photos

Even though it was an inside cabin it didn't bother me at all. I didn't go on the cruise to stay in the cabin anyway but it was very nice & clean. It was in a great location too. Right around the corner from the elevators in the middle of the ship.
Doesn't apply
Charleston, South Carolina
I love Charleston seeing as it's kind of like my home away from home. It's a 2 1/2 to 3 hour drive from where I live. Love Market St. Definitely something to check out if you are not from the area.
Little Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
This was my favorite since it was private. Felt so good relaxing in the warm clear waters.
We just went over to Paradise island so that I could take in the gorgeous waters & people watch.

Pool was ALWAYS crowded so I'd suggest getting there early if you want a lounge chair right beside it.