Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Such an amazing time!

Sail Date: August 22, 2015

Room Type: Suite

This was our first cruise and absolutely everything was wonderful, the staff, the ship, the food...just phenomenal.  If I had to complain about anything, it would be the amount of people in the pool!  On sea days, you couldn't get near it.  We did use the spa a couple of times and that was wonderful.  Really everything was perfect!

Cruise Photos

The cabin was amazing! I wish there was a way to leave the door open so that you could hear the ocean though.
Children's Programs She didn't really use any of the programs although there were plenty available!
Charleston, South Carolina
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
I wish I could say that this was amazing. We've been coming to Freeport for years and years, and sadly, the money is all going into Nassau. It is in need of a lot of repair. Our dolphin swim was amazing though.