Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

mediocre cruise

Sail Date: November 08, 2015

This would be a good cruise for someone who is just looking for a mediocre cruise.  This was my 16th cruise, 11th with Carnival.  I have been on this ship 4 times.  I was a little disappointed with the food this time and  a little disappointed that I would have to pay an extra $20 for a lobster tail that in previous years was included with the dinner entree.  The dinners were basically very good but the other food on the buffets were lacking.  The eggs were HORENDOUS!  Even an omelet tasted bad.  I would do this cruise again only if I just wanted to get away but I would not recommend it for first time cruisers to base an opinion on what a cruise should be like.

This was great for the price.
what a mess! Hurry up and wait. Long lines to disembark.
Charleston, South Carolina
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Don't bother getting off the ship. Nothing to do unless you purchase an excursion.
Was disappointed in Nassau this time.