Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Cruise review

Sail Date: September 05, 2015

I have had some of the best customer service in my life on this cruise ship. The staff went above and beyond making sure each of us was please with our food., rooms were always clean. The most enjoyable was seeing the animals made out of towels.

I did not like the port hole. I wanted a window view. That's what I was told I was getting when I booked the trip.
I did not like Freeport, but I feel in love with Nassau. It was a beautiful place.
Charleston, South Carolina
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
We could have skipped this port and stayed two days in Nassau.

I would recommend everyone take a cruise especially first timers. And yes, please be on time for the shows. I just wish I could find out how to get my jewelry replaced. I brought one of the watch sets only to get home and see one of the diamonds are missing out of the earrings.