cruise survey

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 02, 2015
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Cabin Number: e56

Alexis my agent is fabulous and does a good job with all questions that I had.

THIS ship needs to be overhauled.  My stateroom needed major help.  Also, it was so cold on ship that we had to wear winter coats.  Why not have some heaters to give to customers that are old and cold????

I would never go out of Charleston port.

I like Carnival Fascination out of Jacksonville and I will take cruise Jan. 2016.

n/a

customer service was fabulous and helpful

cold

rug was filthy had to wear shoes and put down towels on rug

This ship needs to be pulled, cleaned and new rugs. With all the issues I had, I felt I should have been given some money rewards like some free vouchers to be used on this cruise or another one.