Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

OK

Sail Date: May 16, 2015

OK is the best I can say. The good-wait staff and housekeeping were great. Ship is old but clean. The Comedy Club was excellant. Room was as expected. The ok-overall entertainment was ok. At least something to do. Dining room food menu was ok. At sea the ship rocked back and forth the whole trip . Didn't bother me but could be a problem for some. The not ok-food in the dining room was barely warm upon arrival. Food was cold before finishing. We bought their soda sticker. Cokes and sodas were harder to get than it should be. Had to compete with the bar traffic just to get a coke. This area is very busy. Sodas should be more accessable. The grill area is always crowded. At least this food was hot. They should have 2 seperate areas like this instead of 1. We were suppose to go to Nassau and Freeport. We were going on an excursion in Nassua in 10 minutes when they announced that we were not going to Freeport at all because of problems with the dock. They had to have known about this much sooner because they sail there every week. We should have been told at least a day before we sailed that this could happen so we could plan better. Nassua excursion-overall pretty good. The only problem was the tender put us off in Nassua 5 blocks from the ship.  The problem is my wife has a disability and can't walk long distances. There was construction and we had to walk around that. Taxi would not have helped. Getting on the tender was at the end of the ship-about 1 block. They sail this cruise every week so they should know about these little problems and warn you so you can be prepared. Alot of these problems are management problems. They should be easy to fix. Alot of people were upset about Freeport being canceled. Overall this cruise was better than working but was disappointed. I like this port because I can drive there. I hope they can make things better. 2-1/2 stars is the best that I can do.

It does rock back and forth when at sea

1 Comment