Thanks for the nine hours notice

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Bahamas With Carnival Live (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 28, 2015
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Cabin Number: M65

I received a text message nine hours before our fleight was to leave, that it had been cancelled. The fleights were arrainged by , and after 50 minutes on the phone with them they said they would fly me and my family to the first port the ship was stopping at; that would be day three of a five day cruise. That did not sound like a good option.  I also had booked transportation from the airport to the ship and the return trip through the carnival web sight and was unable to cancel that through their web sight, even though the carnival representative said i could. That cost was 300 dollars for my family of five. Then  there was 80 minutes on the phone trying to make sure that i would be refunded for the airfare, said i would, but still have not been.