Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Wonderful time!

Sail Date: February 14, 2015

We really enjoyed this cruise adventure and are already planning our next trip! The service was outstanding - from our room steward to the fabulous dining room servers, we just couldn't have asked for more. The food was great and there was such a wonderful selection... the only difficulty was in deciding what to eat and when! My only suggestions for improvement on this cruise adventure would be more variety in entertainment - and more time at port (especially in Nassau). Thanks for a wonderful vacation!

Cruise Photos

Nice for an older ship
Great selection
outstanding - really, top-notch!
I couldn't make it to some shows (during our dinner) but what I saw was really just so-so. I did LOVE the piano guy though!
Children's Programs I don't know about this
We didn't get to participate in much - there didn't seem to be as much variety
Freeport seems a bit like a forgotten area - but Lucaya was nice. Nassau was wonderful!
Loved our room! We were nervous about a porthole room (and it was on the front of the ship) but we were very comfortable and having that bit of a view really made the room seem larger. I would definitely choose that room again!
Charleston, South Carolina
I would have enjoyed this more, but there was a huge event going on and the city was so congested! Also, boarding was not as smooth a process as I would have expected.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Freeport seems somewhat depressed and forgotten - we took a taxi to Lucaya and it was much nicer.
Loved Nassau - only wish we had more time there - so much history and beauty!

We didn't discover the Art Gallery until the final day on board. Make sure you really explore all your ship has to offer!