Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Much Needed Vacation

Sail Date: May 21, 2014

My overall experience on this Carnival Fantasy cruise was excellent.  It exceeded my expectations in every way: the staff was polite and helpful in every situation; the ship was immaculate; the food was gourmet (in the dining room) and the stops (Coco Cay and Nassau) were pleasant.  Considering everything, the price was unbeatable.  I will share my experience with friends for years to come. Thank you, Carnival Cruises, for making such beautiful memories!

Check out the back of the ship where only 21 and over are allowed; it's a nice break from children and includes ample chairs and 2 hot tubs.