Much Needed Vacation

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

5 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 21, 2014
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Cabin Number: M57

My overall experience on this Carnival Fantasy cruise was excellent.  It exceeded my expectations in every way: the staff was polite and helpful in every situation; the ship was immaculate; the food was gourmet (in the dining room) and the stops (Coco Cay and Nassau) were pleasant.  Considering everything, the price was unbeatable.  I will share my experience with friends for years to come. Thank you, Carnival Cruises, for making such beautiful memories!

Check out the back of the ship where only 21 and over are allowed; it's a nice break from children and includes ample chairs and 2 hot tubs.

Everyone was very nice.