Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Enjoyed the ship

Sail Date: May 21, 2014

This was my fourth cruise - the first being a number of years ago on a ship not much larger than the Fantasy... the other two have been on much larger ships.  The Fantasy does show her age in places, but all in all, it was a good experience.  Our cabin steward, Rafael, was so kind and funny!  Our wait staff in the dining room was top notch and the food was really good.  The buffet left me wanting more - it seemed there was no variety in the food - I think mostly because of being spoiled to the larger ships that change things up a couple times a day.  The cruise director, Pete, and the entertainment staff was excellent - always left me wanting more!  If you are looking for a fun first-timers cruise, I definitely recommend the 5-Night Bahamas trip on the Fantasy.  Now that I have been on the ship and know what to expect (or not), I would go again!

Little Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Love this island!! Be sure to walk around and stroll out into Barefoot Beach :)
The local hawkers will wear you out!

Expect the buffet to shut down... the pizza supposed to take it's place while they clean or whatever, just doesn't cut it