A SMOKERS DREAM CRUISE

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 14, 2013
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Cabin Number: E159

I couldnt possibly say enough about the crew.. Great great people... They are absolute professionals and go above and beyond the call to be there for the passengers - - all passengers... that is the ONLY Reason i gave 3 stars..... Otherwise, im not so sure this review would be nice.

Can only say If i were a Smoker then its a great cruise,,, It Seems that anyone Can smoke anywhere, nobody says a word about smoking absolutely anywhere.. I could even smell ity coming thru the ventilation into our Stateroom on the 7th Empress deck.. Nothing better than smelling it all the night while i sleep........No not happy about that at all........  Our window was saltly and dirty and really couldnt see out well.... Looks like it hadn't been cleaned for awhile..

I cannot say enough about the Crew - The Crew was wonderful and wasd just nice to be around. Always there when we needed them and catered to our every need,,, I cannot say in words how great the crew is....

EXCELLENT

Our Steward was Fabulous.. Thank you Iwayan & Puto

If you don't like the smell of Tobacco smoke and smokers everywhere then this cruise is not for you,,,, Because ,, If I had known this,,, This cruise would have never been for me. . :-P

The machines at Homeland Security are just mean.
rented a Moped and saw all.
Not much here