Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: November 14, 2013

I couldnt possibly say enough about the crew.. Great great people... They are absolute professionals and go above and beyond the call to be there for the passengers - - all passengers... that is the ONLY Reason i gave 3 stars..... Otherwise, im not so sure this review would be nice.

Can only say If i were a Smoker then its a great cruise,,, It Seems that anyone Can smoke anywhere, nobody says a word about smoking absolutely anywhere.. I could even smell ity coming thru the ventilation into our Stateroom on the 7th Empress deck.. Nothing better than smelling it all the night while i sleep........No not happy about that at all........  Our window was saltly and dirty and really couldnt see out well.... Looks like it hadn't been cleaned for awhile..

I cannot say enough about the Crew - The Crew was wonderful and wasd just nice to be around. Always there when we needed them and catered to our every need,,, I cannot say in words how great the crew is....

Cruise Photos

Our Steward was Fabulous.. Thank you Iwayan & Puto
Charleston, South Carolina
The machines at Homeland Security are just mean.
rented a Moped and saw all.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Not much here

If you don't like the smell of Tobacco smoke and smokers everywhere then this cruise is not for you,,,, Because ,, If I had known this,,, This cruise would have never been for me. . :-P