Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

a great time

Sail Date: July 02, 2011

I was worried about the ship since it older but was refurbished nicely. I chose it since I was taking my teen grandchildren and wanted a family cruise. This was geared for families and had family suites to accommodate larger families.
The kids loved the activities and met many new friends. They were busy all the time. Cruise staff were friendly and offered many optional activities for everyone. Leaving from South Carolina was different - and a nice change from Florida. Met many nice local people who were cruising.

Pros: a family cruise with very friendly staff

Cons: overlapping shows at times - hard to choose one over anohter

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

stateroom was larger than I have had on some other cruises - good closet space
Older ship but clean, but nicely decorated and easy accessiblity to activities
swimming with the Dolphins a must
Grand Turk Island
Been here twice - not much to see
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)