Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Marvelous Time

Sail Date: March 31, 2008

I was so looking forward to a cruise with my daughter. It would be our first father/daughter vacation. We chose the ship because of the schedule as well as convenience to our home. I was a little apprehensive due to the age of the ship. I was pleasantly surprised. The ship had an area at the aft the ship with 2 sitting areas that were just fantastic. Great views as well as close to bar and the pizza oven. Spent a lot of time there.

Pros: A sitting area by the back of the ship

Cons: Automated Texas hold 'em

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

Progreso (Merida), Mexico
Not much to do there but got a great $10 massage on the beach
Don't Miss: $10 massage on the beach
Did the Zip line. This was just OK. The people were very nice but just wasn't much..
Don't Miss: Carlos & Charlies