Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

What a great time

Sail Date: June 11, 2007

I simply can not say enough. This was the best time of my life. It was my first cruise and I traveled from New Orleans to Costa Maya and Cozumel on June 11, 2007 aboard Fantasy. All staff and crew were so kind and considerate. I was treated extremely well. Our room was always serviced two times a day. If I had a question you could ask anyone on staff and they had the answer. There was an abundance of activities and things to do. I did not want to come home and I will definitely cruise again.

Pros: Going to the deck and looking out at the beautiful ocean for miles and miles

Cons: I would like to have had more time in Cozumel-at least two days.

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

I went to Playa Mia to spend the day snorkeling and it was terrific. Had a great time. I wish I would have had more time.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
I had a nice time in Costa Maya. I did not go on any excursions - only shopped and swam. It was a very clean place.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico