Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Perfect!!!!!

Sail Date: February 24, 2007

Boarding the ship was like walking into another world. When you are walking up the gangway your problems disappear. The inside of the ship was beautiful! Statues and paintings everywhere, a giant staircase... There was actually too much to look at and your brain goes into overload. It was so much fun to cruise, this was my first one and I we are going to plan one for next year.

Pros: I liked the freindly staff and shows.

Cons: I did not like the lack of sleep that I got.

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

This is a beautiful island. We went snorkeling off the reefs and drove around the whole island. Don't forget the Mayan ruins on the opposite side of the ports.
Don't Miss: Rent a Jeep or scooter.
Don't Miss: Rent a Jeep or scooter.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
I drank at this port. We got a package that included all food and drinks with a snorkel at the pier when we got off the ship. The shopping is also fun.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico