Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A real "FANTASY" Vacation

Sail Date: February 24, 2007

The ship is one of the older on the line but what they lack in newer amenities, they made up for in the caring and enthusiasm of the staff. They catered to every want and need and always did it with a smile! They made you feel welcome.

Pros: A worry free vacation, all transportation was arranged.

Cons: Our expidtion was canceled at the last we just had to go shopping.....imagine that as the worst!!

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

There is always something to do, games, shows, art, spa, exercise, sunbathing, or just reading or watching movies in your room.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
I LOVED it, my husband, not so much. We went to the beach, it was perfect, not too commerialized. I'm sure it is as close to paradise I as will ever get!
Don't Miss: Be sure to get a massage from Andrew! It was awesome having a professional massage right there on the beach!
My husband loved it! It was fun to dicker with the merchants.
Don't Miss: Carlos and Charleys