A real "FANTASY" Vacation

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 24, 2007
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
The ship is one of the older on the line but what they lack in newer amenities, they made up for in the caring and enthusiasm of the staff. They catered to every want and need and always did it with a smile! They made you feel welcome.

There is always something to do, games, shows, art, spa, exercise, sunbathing, or just reading or watching movies in your room.

My husband loved it! It was fun to dicker with the merchants.
Don't Miss: Carlos and Charleys
I LOVED it, my husband, not so much. We went to the beach, it was perfect, not too commerialized. I'm sure it is as close to paradise I as will ever get!
Don't Miss: Be sure to get a massage from Andrew! It was awesome having a professional massage right there on the beach!

Pros: A worry free vacation, all transportation was arranged.

Cons: Our expidtion was canceled at the last minute....so we just had to go shopping.....imagine that as the worst!!

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!