Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Trip to Paradise!

Sail Date: April 16, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This is a great "Family Cruise" It was my children's first. There was so much for them to do! They loved the pool with the slide and the putt putt golf the best. The wait staff was wonderful and friendly, dinner was Fabulous!! The food was outstanding and our waitress was a hoot! She had a new trick for the kids everynight. We loved being able to eat as much as we wanted. Everyone was happy and our cabin steward was the best! Loved the animals made out of towels every evening when we returned to our cabin for bed. I would highly recommend this cruise.

Pros: Relaxing by the pool

Cons: Camp Carnival Counselors

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

The food was great in the dining room. The buffet could have been better. More of a variety. They had ice-cream but no good desserts or cookies or anything.
The camp carnival counselors weren't very nice to our kids. They went one time and didn't go back. There was plenty of other activities to do on thier own!
I see need for improvement for Camp Carnival!!
Very clean!! Large ship but easy to figure your way around.
Very Comfortable! Our cabin steward was very kind. He was all about making sure we were having a good time! He kept our room very clean. How nice to come back to your bed turned back for you with chocolate!!
We sat at the same area of the pool everyday. Our waiter was very friendly and went above and beyond his job duties.
We were with a big group of families from our home town. We pretty much did our own thing evernight. It was fun hanging out, dancing, and playing in the casino. We never went to a show, but heard the comedy show was great!
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
We went out on a boat and went snorkeling. It was amazing!! Our guide was great! The water was gorgeous! When we returned to the beach we had the best $20.00 massage I've ever had! Highlight of my trip!
Don't Miss: Get in the water!!! Relax at the beach! Bring lots of ones. They want you to buy everything!!
We did snuba. The water was the clearest, most beautiful water I've ever seen. My 10 and 12 year olds liked it However, Our best friends did the dolphin encounter at the state park and they loved it. The pictures looked like they had a blast! We will definetely do that next time.
Don't Miss: vistit the State Park Beach Do the Dolphen encounter!! Eat lunch at Senor Frogs-- that was fun and we didn't get sick.