First Cruise Ever

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: June 23, 2016
Ship: Carnival Elation
Cabin Number: E39

This was my first time on a cruise and will definitely do it again. Carnival has everything down to a science. Very well organized and orchestrated. Just a few disappointments. First, the food was good and delicious but it wasn't always hot. Secondly, there were vacuum cleaners and room attendant carts in the hallways and by luck next to my stateroom, this was very annoying. Finally, the photographers constantly taking photos was a bit much. I can see taking one the first day and maybe one on the elegant night but not every single event. I had a great time with my family and it was a great experience. I would recommend a Carnival cruise to anyone.

The ship needs some maintenance. Having light bulbs hanging from the ceiling in the men's room and the cabinet door wood veneers peeling was not attractive

Mirror behind the door was dirty and maintained that way throughout our stay.

Do your homework. Look up information on first time cruising. Read the reviews.