Excursions good Cruising on Elation Not So Much

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: April 23, 2016
Ship: Carnival Elation
Cabin Number: M215

My wife and I just returned from a Cruise to the Bahamas aboard the Carnival Elation. Let me just say the excursions were awesome. That being said the ship was not up to Carnival standards in any way. The food was not very good on any level, from the dining room to the food courts. The best thing on the boat was Pirate Pizza and it was just so so. The cabins were very cramped. And being a smoker the smoking area was a joke. One area that would hold 80 people max with 20 tables of four and probably 500 smokers, hence elbow to elbow IF you to get close to the area. Very unenjoyable. Carnival will still be my first choice for cruising but NEVER again on the Elation!!

Way to small for 2 adults