Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

bye bye lobster night

Sail Date: February 29, 2016

Last year cruised 5 nigths to Bahamas in Fascination and we had lobster nigth, now Carnival says that lobster nigth will be free only on seven days cruises or longer. Just to bother this time I asked the waiter what happened with lobster nigth and he told me that ALWAYS have been on seven days cruises, that is not true. Well besides the $ 20 lobster, rest of the meals have been downgraded, and please, go to Red Lobster or Dennys to learn to grill fish.

My wife and I were born in the 50s and had to watch the same group of performers 5 nights singing more or less of the same music.

Small cabin. There are a big box in the floor for lifejackets, TV is older than the ship
New Orleans, Louisiana
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
We went in a tour to Chitchen Itza, 2 + hours away, so time at ruins was short. If you really are interested to know about mayan ruins better do it from Cancun

1 Comment