Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Royal Caribbean vs. Carnival

Sail Date: February 29, 2016

The boat was beautiful, but a little small. My husband and I have been on a comparable Royal Caribbean cruise. The food on the carnival was not as good, but the service was excellent! Our porthole room on carnival was more spacious than our ocean view room on Royal. We also liked the entertainment better, but overall we liked Royal Caribbean a little better for the overall experience.

We loved the spacious bathroom, but no mini fridge. 😕

Do some research ahead of time on shore excursions. You can often get a better deal somewhere other than carnival, but carnival also offers price matching if you find the same excursion for less somewhere else. My husband and I went scuba diving in Cozumel and got much better experience off carnival