Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

I love cruises

Sail Date: April 04, 2015

My husband and I just came back from the cruise. We travel with our best friends and this is our 6th cruise  3 with carnival.

We love the experience on board, the dinners and all the activities, but I would like to see more shows.  If you happen to travel to Cozumel

please take the excursion to Passion Island. The excursion supposed to be appro. 5 hr but we only stayed at the island for one and half.  Less talk people.

It was all inclusive and Passion Island drink were very good.  We also took the excursion to Chichen Itza, which i enjoyed very much.  On board, for us

everything was fine, the Headwaiter in the ispiration  resturant was amazing , we asked for a private table for 4 and we got it.  The waiters are so polite and friendly, and they know your name OMG.   Our stateroom attendant was Muddy very nice young man.

We have no complanins  we enjoy go away and we travel picking destination and what every ship goes we go.  We are booked for July 5th on the Liberty out of San Juan ,  family vacation.

Our plan is the see the world cruising..

Keep up the good work!!

Josephine and Nick

Excellent every one is so polite and they smile all the time!!
New Orleans, Louisiana
3rd time in Cozumel, Passion Island is a must
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
If you like history go to Chichen Itza Ruins

I enjoyed the dinner menu, and the midnight Mexican buffet