Poor customer service....

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 04, 2015
Ship: Carnival Elation
Cabin Number: E228

This cruise was for my husband and I to celebrate my birthday. It wasn't what we booked or planned on. I  booked this cruise through . I DO NOT RECOMMEND USING THEM!!!

First, I booked a king bed. We were given the bed in the picture. It had two twin beds that could not be pushed together to make a king bed due to the pole in the middle of the room.

Second, I was also supposed to have an onboard credit. I did not get it.

Carnival was nice enough to let me use their phone to call CheapCruise. They told me that since I was already on my cruise there was nothing they could do to fix the problems. And I quote, "Any and all changes have to be made at least 21 days before the cruise." SO... if you have a problem while on your trip, too bad! They will do NOTHING to fix the problem!!

The Carnival ship was nice and very clean. The Carnival staff was very friendly. The food was what you would expect from a buffet, not bad but not great. Besides the problems with CheapCruise, it was an ok vacation.

Very organized