Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Roughest Cruise Ever

Sail Date: January 24, 2015

We decided to try something different. I will never do it again. The food was terrible. It was dry and tasteless. The trip was rough on the water. The service was not very well. I really expected more but i guess you really do get what you pay for. On top of al of that at the end of the cruise you get charged gratuities for all the services even if they were terrible. I think that if a job has been done well there should be a reward for it however I DO NOT think terrible service should be rewarded. Our card was charged a fee of $120.00 for gratuities. On top of all that for everything was purchased a charge for gratuities was already added to the cost so i feel as if i was charge twice for gratuities. Everyone on the ship was getting sick because the trip was so rough. Over all I was very unsatisfied with Carnival. I would need recommend them to anyone. I traveled with Royal Caribbean several  times and always had an excellent experience  and the service was always above excellent.  I really feel as if Carnival should have refunded everyone on the ship AT LEAST half there money back.

this was the worst food i have ever had on a cruise
There were only a few staff members that were helpful and friendly.

1 Comment