Hard to beat for the money

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 22, 2014
Cabin Number: E212

My whole family had a great time on this cruise.  The only complaint that I have is maybe the food.  While it was pretty good, I don't know that I had anything that I would say was great.   I understand that they have to prepare thousands of meals a day and it's hard to make high end food for that many people, but I think they could improve a little on the food. The staff on the cruise was outstanding and I can't say enough about how good of a job they did with everything from cleaning our room multiple times a day to giving excellent food and drink service thoughout the whole cruise.  My kids had a good experience at camp carnival and overall we enjoyed the cruise and plan on going on another one before too long.