Carnival, Carnival

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 23, 2013
Ship: Carnival Elation
Cabin Number: V8

I learned a lot of Carnival Cruise from friends before. Once I took first trip with Carnival. I got it. Severals misunderstanding. 1. After I book this cruise, I have option to choose dinner time. I would rather 6PM. I was assigned to a group table with two other families. I am lucky they are Chinese and more easy comm. I got call after first dinner and I was told I have been assigned a private table on tomorrow - Christmas day. Once second dinner time, my family was direct to a private tiny table. I believe it is only for two (lover). we have three people. I ask manager and I was told that they could not change on today and will be arranged another private table on tomorrow. 2. water, I saw a lot of people carry one case of bottow water on board, I learn, any bottow of water need money in the ship, of course, soda. I do not believe cruise company charge big money does not include water fees. 3. I roughly count, we have 1/4 Chinese on board. I believe if cruise line add more Chinese food will be help allure people. Comparing Norweigain, I think Carnival need improve their dinner menu.

Please choose other cruise line if possible