Travlin' Fox Review!

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 06, 2013
Ship: Carnival Elation
A pleasure. First cruise for the wife and I, won't be the last. Being diabetic, my expectations for ice and diet were met professionally. I could talk with the staff for hours ,if time would permit. I could only hope that I was as interesting. The "behind the fun" tour was of special interest to me as it related to my former employment.

The stateroom was comfortable, bathroom was larger than expected (RV) and room service is the way to go.

hold on to your hat.