I would not sail with carnival again

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Mobile Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 30, 2011
Ship: Carnival Elation
I do not think I got my moneys worth. the service was not like other cruses I have sailed with. the drinks were TERRIBLE.... imagine going 5 days without a good cup of Coffee !! the staff was not as freindly as other cruses... I will not take a Carnival cruse again.
I paid for a room with a veiw.. the windows were so dirty, I could not enjoy it...

like I said before. royal Caribbean has them beat in all areas.
they were so stingy with there bacon.. you had to beg for more than 2 peices.
not a good selection of fruit.. I was not impressed.

my freind had never been on a cruise before, and she went to the bar in the dinning room to get a drink with her meal.. . the man behind the bar was very rude.

elevators were in need of some mainteness.

nice big state room. it was always very clean. I have no complaints about my state room, except the last night the porter took our beach towels..and did not replace them. . I worried all night that I would have to pay for them, the window was so dirty, we could not enjoy the veiw.
love the port and to see the comunity, we could have got all our excurtions for very cheap by the local people if we had waited,

Pros: Mexico

Cons: coffe and tea were TERRIBLE

Recommends Carnival Elation? No.