A huge disappoitment

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Mobile Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 09, 2011
Ship: Carnival Elation
I was very disappointed with carnival cruise. I have been on other cruises but they werent carnival. The ship was very old and out dated. My air in the room didnt work well and I was so hot. The bathroom sink had duck tape around it to stop a leak. My shower had mold in it.Usually there are several show to watch. There was only one at night and nothing to do during the day. The food wasnt good at all even in the formal dining room. The only drinks u could get with out paying were lemonade, glass of water , not water bottles and unsweet tea.

you need to see the falls
the twister to passion island was a blast

Pros: The staff

Cons: Food, boat and lack of shows

Recommends Carnival Elation? No.