Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

a wonderful and joyful cruise

Sail Date: April 19, 2008

Traveled As: Family w/young children

we were at first apprehensive about sailing especially with a child, but we had the best time all the employees were awesome, from the porter to the photographers, even our child enjoyed himself he couldnt wait to go to camp canival, my son has aspertus autisim and the girls were great with him. My husband and myself got to really enjoy ourselves without really worrying about our son, we knew where he was the whole time. We are not drinkers, which we cant rate you on the bar services but we did gamble and won after the guys tought us how to play craps it was fun. And the nightly dinner was great our server and his asst were the best I think our table was always the loudest every nite. I defintly recommened it to everyone i talked to when we got back. We are certainly doing it again.

Pros: the employees and especially the camp carnival

Cons: that it went by really fast

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

Ensenada, Mexico
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
we didnt have time to book any thing because of our sons age, so we went on shore by ourselves and got talked into a tour of a time share waste of time didnt really get to see anything we will next time thou