Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

The best i ever had!

Sail Date: April 19, 2008

I think the ship was everything i expected. Beautiful, big and tons of things to do. We were never bored once on our 5 day cruise. We loved all the activities that they offered. The dining was wonderful and all the service was great.

Pros: The service of all the employee's

Cons: Can't say there was anything i didn't like

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

I can't say the best cause i have never been on any other cruise but it big, clean, and it was never to crowded at all. Elevators were quick and easy to get in and out.
The food was great all of it, appetizers, food and desert. The service was unbelievable. I love that you have to same waiters and waitresses every night. I can't say how great the service was.
I thought the rooms were of perfect size. We got a room with no window but it didn't really matter cause we were never in our rooms, just to sleep. Very comfortable to me.
The friendliness was great everyone always said hi and were very polite. The staff were one of the highest points of this trip. I cannot say nothing at all bad about any of the staff members.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Everything in Cabo was a blast
Ensenada, Mexico
Pappa's & Beer is the best time for me in Ensenada. We also went horse back riding that was a lot of fun.Th e blow hole was a waste of time. No excitement at all there.