The best i ever had!

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

5 Night Baja Mexico (San Diego Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 19, 2008
I think the ship was everything i expected. Beautiful, big and tons of things to do. We were never bored once on our 5 day cruise. We loved all the activities that they offered. The dining was wonderful and all the service was great.

The food was great all of it, appetizers, food and desert. The service was unbelievable. I love that you have to same waiters and waitresses every night. I can't say how great the service was.

The friendliness was great everyone always said hi and were very polite. The staff were one of the highest points of this trip. I cannot say nothing at all bad about any of the staff members.

I can't say the best cause i have never been on any other cruise but it big, clean, and it was never to crowded at all. Elevators were quick and easy to get in and out.

I thought the rooms were of perfect size. We got a room with no window but it didn't really matter cause we were never in our rooms, just to sleep. Very comfortable to me.
Everything in Cabo was a blast
Pappa's & Beer is the best time for me in Ensenada. We also went horse back riding that was a lot of fun.Th e blow hole was a waste of time. No excitement at all there.

Pros: The service of all the employee's

Cons: Can't say there was anything i didn't like

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!