Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Amazing!!!

Sail Date: April 30, 2006

My overall impression was that the Elation was a wonderful time and I would love to take another cruise asap!!! My family and I had a wonderful time and were highly pleased with everything! The staff were extremely hard working!

Pros: The atmosphere, drinks, food

Cons: The rocking of the ship

Grand Turk Island

Don't Miss: Maragaritaville!
San Juan, Puerto Rico

Don't Miss: Skip the beaches and check out Old San Juan.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
The private was really nice, yet we were unable to find chairs on the beach and the bars were really crowded. That would be my only problem, just need more chairs to accomodate the # of people.
Don't Miss: Beach!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas

Don't Miss: St. John, Trunk Bay, amazing! Worth the traveling.
San Juan, Puerto Rico

Don't Miss: Skip the beaches and check out Old San Juan.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas

Don't Miss: St. John, Trunk Bay, amazing! Worth the traveling.
Grand Turk Island

Don't Miss: Maragaritaville!
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Don't Miss: Beach!