Amazing!!!

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 30, 2006
Ship: Carnival Elation
My overall impression was that the Elation was a wonderful time and I would love to take another cruise asap!!! My family and I had a wonderful time and were highly pleased with everything! The staff were extremely hard working!

Don't Miss: Skip the beaches and check out Old San Juan.
The private was really nice, yet we were unable to find chairs on the beach and the bars were really crowded. That would be my only problem, just need more chairs to accomodate the # of people.
Don't Miss: Beach!
Don't Miss: Beach!

Don't Miss: Skip the beaches and check out Old San Juan.

Don't Miss: St. John, Trunk Bay, amazing! Worth the traveling.

Don't Miss: Maragaritaville!

Don't Miss: Maragaritaville!

Don't Miss: St. John, Trunk Bay, amazing! Worth the traveling.

Pros: The atmosphere, drinks, food

Cons: The rocking of the ship