GREAT CRUISE FOR KIDS!

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

3 Night Baja Mexico (San Diego Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 12, 2009
This was the second time I had travelled on the Elation, but the first with my grandchildren. They are 6 and 8. I worried that they might get bored, but Camp Carnival saved the day. They couldn't wait to get there and had to be dragged away. There are computers, games and many activities. The cruise was an excllent value overall. The crew was wonderful and gave special attention to the children. There is a miniture golf course as well as a slide in the pool. My grandson is a picky eater, but there was no problem with his meals because of the great varieties of food and the different food venues. There is a 24-hour pizza and ice cream available. On the downside, I was a little disappointed with the room service menu and the selection in the Lido (Tiffiny Grill). But, I will travel Carnival again with the children.

Don't Miss: I had already been to the Bufadora. Good shopping for souveniers and fresh churros!

Pros: Camp Carnival

Cons: The Lido restaurant

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!