Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

Carnival Cruise to Ensenada

Sail Date: February 12, 2009

I have been on this cruise several times in the past. There is a noticeable difference in the friendliness of the staff. I almost feel bad for the employees as you can tell they do not want to be there. This was not always the case and is more of a recent issue.

I guess now you are getting what you pay for with this low priced cruise.

Pros: Price

Cons: Friendliness of crew

Recommends Carnival Elation? No.

Food was cold, but still good.
Once again, i guess low quality is what you should expect from a cruise with this low cost.
Fun entertainment and great comedians.
Always nice.
Ensenada, Mexico
This is a tourist capital of Baja CA. I would recommend taking a cab about 5 minutes South to a horse back riding excursion (not the Carnival endorsed excursion). The price is $30/hr and they allow you to go up and down the beaches galloping with no limits. Price is almost half of the Carnival endorsed excursion for horse back riding.