Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First Cruise

Sail Date: December 28, 2006

As this was my first cruise, all my expectations were met. The crew was very helpful. The room, while not large, was bigger than I thought it would be.There were always clean towels. When the sheets were turned down for the night, tha next day's schedule was right there.

Pros: I liked most how every one said hello, good morning, and had something pleasant to say.

Cons: The iced tea.

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

After taking one of the dance classes, I have a greater respect for the dancers. Trying to keep their balance on a rolling ship.
You always saw someone cleaning something, inside and out.
The snorkeling on Pearl Island was a little disappointing but the people on the island were very nice.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
We went snorkeling and had a wonderful experience.