First Cruise

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 28, 2006
Ship: Carnival Elation
As this was my first cruise, all my expectations were met. The crew was very helpful. The room, while not large, was bigger than I thought it would be.There were always clean towels. When the sheets were turned down for the night, tha next day's schedule was right there.

After taking one of the dance classes, I have a greater respect for the dancers. Trying to keep their balance on a rolling ship.

You always saw someone cleaning something, inside and out.

The snorkeling on Pearl Island was a little disappointing but the people on the island were very nice.
We went snorkeling and had a wonderful experience.

Pros: I liked most how every one said hello, good morning, and had something pleasant to say.

Cons: The iced tea.

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!