Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

An okay experience

Sail Date: December 14, 2006

The ship was somewhat worn. Looke as though it has been is service for quite a while however it was still nice and far from unattractive.

Pros: Everyone was very nice and there was always something going on

Cons: The Elation ship looked pretty worn and there was not a variety of seafood as I expected. The diner menu quickly became stale and we started skipping diner to just stay in the room. Bahamas stop was not very pretty.

Recommends Carnival Elation? No.

Food was good but I expected more variety
Nice clean, kinda ugly pinkish but clean
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Freeport was a total waste of time
Just a bunch of jewelry stores and small shops. A few nice shops sprinkled here and there but very few. I expected to be in walking distance for the beach but I think a taxi was needed for that. So its either shop or walk on the beach. Not really enough time for both