Nice...but

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 18, 2016
Cabin Number: E17

Over all the cruise experience was nice. However, I did feel the buffet was less than impressive. I was not impressed with the pressure to keep taking photos by the cruise staff and most of all felt as if my dinner experience in the dinning room could have been better if the cruise staff would stop bothering us every night about pictures. I felt the mix drinks and packages for mix drinks were too high to enjoy drinks without keeping a calculator with me.

Food in dinning room very good but buffet not inpressed with options and quality of food. I am sure I read where there would have been up-graded dinning options but once on board did not have a choice in up grading dinning options.

Would like to have had more activities offered as an option.

All the staff made us fill very welcomed.

Nice but had an old las vegas feel to it.

Felt very plain. Would like to have had ice each day without asking for it. We did not even have a ice bucket in the room. Thought we would have a in room hair dryer as stated on the booking website.